Adelaide Holiday House - Modern, Comfortable, Convenient, Central
Perfectly located in Hazelwood Park, a peaceful residential area in Adelaide's leafy eastern suburbs, between the CBD and Adelaide Hills.
10 minutes to bustling Rundle Mall in the City Centre and 5 minutes to beautiful Waterfall Gully in the Adelaide Hills.
This brand new double storey house is beautifully decorated and furnished in a modern eclectic style. The light filled rooms have picture windows with garden or tree top views.
Check the features:
- 2 large lounge areas, one upstairs and one downstairs, both with comfortable leather lounges, coffee tables and TVs. Space to move.
- 2 large dining areas, one indoors, and one outdoors with it's easy to use gas BBQ.
- 2 kitchens, one a cook's dream downstairs with a gas cooker, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and pantry, the other, upstairs, with a bar fridge for those lazy 'lets stay in bed' holidays.
- 5 bedrooms, two with queen beds and three with twin king single beds. Bedrooms are both downstairs and upstairs. The property can comfortably sleep up to 10 people. Linen is provided.
- 3 large bathrooms, one downstairs and two upstairs, one being an ensuite, the other housing an enormous, full size bath tub and separate large shower. There are toilets in all three bathrooms.
- 1 double garage with secure car parking providing quick internal access to the house.
- a private fully fenced back yard with a delightful garden attracting native bird life.
- balcony views of the beautiful Adelaide Hills.
- ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to all rooms for a perfect stay.
Enjoy staying at Adelaide Holiday House - a central location from which to explore all that Adelaide has to offer:
- hop, skip and jump to lovely Wood Park with its playground, picnic areas, massive trees
- short walk to bus stops for a quick easy bus ride to the CBD
- short stroll to beautiful Hazelwood Park and Burnside Swimming Pool Complex, with its meandering creek, playground, picnic areas and enormous trees
- short walk to local shopping centres with gourmet take-aways, restaurants, cafes, Feathers Hotel, and specialty shops
- short 5 minute drive to supermarkets and shopping centres including Burnside Village, Adelaide's premier shopping precinct.
- quick easy drive to the beautiful Adelaide Hills 3km
- 3 km to Waterfall Gully in the Adelaide Hills for some splendid bush walking
- 6 km to Rundle Mall in the CBD
- 4 km to see the native wildlife at Cleland and cuddle a koala
- 12 km to Mt Lofty Summit for panoramic views of Adelaide
- 15 km to Glenelg Beach
- 24 km to Hahndorf, an old German Village in the Adelaide Hills
- 43 km to McLaren Vale Wineries
- 67 km to Barossa Valley Wineries
- 71 km to The River Murray
- 83 km to Goolwa and the Murray Mouth
Adelaide Holiday House is suitable for, and welcomes
Enjoy staying in a spacious, well appointed house furnished with your comfort in mind.
Terrific Place to Stay Close To CBD What a fabulous house to enjoy business or pleasure in Adelaide. Located close the CBD and great shopping. This modern, meticulously clean, very well appointed house has the lot, 5 bedrooms, 2 living areas, 3 bathrooms, outdoor area BBQ and even a double garage under main roof, just ideal. My wife and I enjoyed 9 nights here recently and we were most impressed with the attention to detail the Hosts, Ruth and Michael went to, the house is so well equipped with everything you need. We will most definitely be back.
November 10, 2017
Great Property 8 of us stayed here, the house was immaculate in every sense, everything done to a very high standard, the service provided was above and beyond the call, can’t recommend this enough! Close to all amenities, we like walking, so a 20 minute walk to Burnside shopping centre was great, everything you need there with good range of clothes shops too. Ruth the owner was very pleasant and helpful. Had a great week.
November 11, 2017
Our team booked this property in early April. The house is practically brand new and so well laid out. There is plenty of room for everyone. We were very comfortable here and the owner went above an beyond to make sure we had what we needed for our stay. The two living areas are fantastic! Gave you so many options for relaxing. I would recommend this for any large group or family looking for enough space to spread out.
April 20, 2017