To make a booking start by entering your desired dates to check the property availability, then follow the prompts. Any problems or questions, please contact us.
Prices listed are for up to 2 people to stay. Additional person charges apply for persons 3 to 10.
Exception prices are for up to 10 people to stay. No additional person charge.
Returning Guests receive special rates, please enquire.
|From||To||Sun to Thurs ($ p/n avg.)||Fri & Sat night||7 night stay||Min night stay||Extra adult($ p/n)||Extra child($ p/n)|
|7 Dec 2017||4 Feb 2018||$250||$500||$1750||5||$35||$35|
|5 Feb 2018||30 April 2018||$240||$480||$1680||4||$35||$35|
|1 May 2018||31Oct 2018||$230||$460||$1610||4||$35||$35|
|1Nov 2018||15 Dec 2018||$240||$480||$1680||4||$35||$35|
|13 Jan 2018 to 21 Jan 2018||$530 p/n flat fee|
|1 March 2018 to 4 March 2018||$530 p/n flat fee|
|9 March 2018 to 12 March 2018||$530 p/n flat fee|
|30 March 2018 to 2 April 2018||$530 p/n flat fee|
|Security Deposit||$500 p/s||Yes|
|Linen change||$35 p/p||No|
|Single room, if you do not want to share||$35 p/s||No|
p/n = per night, p/s = per stay, p/p = per person, p/np = per night and person.
Please ask for any optional extras
We are celebrating the New Year, 2018, by giving our guests $100 off their tariff for bookings made through our Adelaide Holiday House website for the month of January 2018.
Policy and Terms
Standard Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
- A deposit of 25% of the tariff is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the guest's acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Balance of the rental amount must be received in full 28 days prior to occupancy. If not, the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re-let it.
- Cancellation if caused by the guest: money paid is refundable only if the house is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made due to the property being re-let then a $25 cancellation fee will apply.
- The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The security bond will be refunded within 3 business days following the guest's departure.
- To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
- Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Use contrary to this may result in immediate termination of rental.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the guest's responsibilty during their stay. Replacement costs may apply.
- Arrival time is 4:00pm
- Departure time is 11:00am.
- The property is cleaned thoroughly prior to the guests arrival and upon departure in readiness for the next guest. The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Additional cleaning fees may apply if extra-ordinary cleaning is required.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the guest's personal property. Non perishable items left behind will be held for one month after which time they will be donated to charity. The onus is on the guest to contact management and arrange for the return of any goods left behind.
- Variences can be agreed on, but only by arrangement in advance and in writing with the owner.
Would you like to know more?
Phone: + 61 + (08) + 84310334 and speak to Ruth and Michael
Online: Complete our Booking/Enquiry Form